Why start up brands should invest in promotional activity in 2022
Since lockdown lifted we have been lucky to support and work closely with some amazing brands that have flourished with the rising interest in wellness and health. We have sampled and product driven vegan sweets, peanut butter to kombucha into thousands of customer hands. From attending Lunch! at ExCel London and Balance Festival – we have seen how much this amazing market has expanded in the last year.
Most of our brands have fantastic social media engagement with influencer backing but are ready to expand and go to the next level emotionally, visually and IRL physically engage with their customers.
Promotional and experiential activity is still super powerful to convert customers into buyers. We thought it would be useful to list the key advantages of budgeting for experiential and promotional activity in 2022.
- Differentiating from your customers who are only marketing their products online
- Real life customer feedback (our brand ambassadors speak to customers and we provide this to clients)
- Brand Recognition – visually seeing a brand and associating it with friendly, happy brand ambassadors humanises the product
- Emotional connection – engaging, learning a quick tag line and receiving a free sample – embeds in the customer psyche
- App downloads / email sign ups – new customers are usually happy to receive data from a company if they have a sample and are engaged in the activity
- Social engagement – a cool activation / something fun is easy to share via an instagram story – expanding your audience with a hashtag
- Building in real life trust in the brand – this is something that just cant be replicated online
- Launching into new areas – we also work globally and can expand brands into France, Germany, Italy and Netherlands and beyond.
We know it’s a big deal for brands to trust and delegate their brand to a promotional and experiential agency. Our USP is that we have all worked with brands on the field previously, we are approachable and people people and our brand ambassadors reflect this. One of our recent client feedbacks is that our staff are like family. We love working with brands, expanding and creating cool, fun activations that are going to see return.
We are ready and waiting to build brand ambassador teams for 2022.
We would love to discuss how we can help your brand in 2022 – contact Carolyn or Steven on email@example.com
Thanks to you and your good work.
Your staff were great, it was a pleasure! We will definitely keep you in mind for future events!
Thank you for providing such a great team
Everything went great yesterday, thank you!
The girls were so fabulous on our Superdrug event, would certainly use them again.
Thank you for providing such a great team, they worked so well and fitted in with the brand perfectly.
Leave A Comment