experience staff are a leading worldwide event, exhibition and corporate staffing agency providing social distancing event staff to support businesses. We recognise that events have changed but companies still require staffing support and experienced sales and hospitality professionals on their booths. Security staff have their place but using promotional staff and experienced hostesses and hosts means that clients are managed and your business is also promoted and represented.
We are providing;
- Promotion staff to assist with visitor and queue management at exhibitions, booths and event experiences
- Hostesses and Hosts to man front desks and receptions on booths to manage visitor numbers and assist with collecting clients for individual meetings
- Hospitality staff to assist with the cleanliness of the booth and any sanitation that is required at the event,
We have a large database of staff who are experienced in event environments and are able to support visitor number checks, social distancing and cleanliness on booths and at events. Our staff are hired to bring confidence and professionalism to clients and venues at events, trade shows, exhibitions and experiential activity. We recognise that events have changed and clients require extra staff to monitor numbers of attendees and assist with social distancing. Our security staff are also hired to monitor valuable equipment and keep customers and clients safe. Our security and social distancing staff can also be hired to bag check, manage of front of house areas and temperature check. Our staff work across a range of sectors from conferences, exhibitions, PR and press launches, pop up stores, retail and airport activity. Our booking and office teams have over 10 years experience in the event industry meaning staff and logistics are organised, simple to book and efficient. We also have international experience providing local staff. All our staff are legally employed, we follow agency legislation for all our temporary workers and ensure that all our staff are fluent english speakers. We work with leading brands and have excellent testimonials from satisfied customers. experience staff look forward to supporting the event industry and keeping exhibitions, trade shows and experiential activity safe.
We understand the importance of a perfectly-executed event, to maximise brand exposure and potential sales, and create a memorable atmosphere. Our carefully selected teams, each with its own dedicated Team Leader, utilise their wealth of knowledge and direct event experience to fully manage your event logistics. Our staff will generate business leads, effectively network to promote your brand and create a long-lasting experience for your clients and peers. We cater events of any size, and will create a bespoke, highly skilled team to provide effective, quality support.
experience staff event staffing agency provide exhibitors, event companies and trade-show customers with smart, professional, multi-lingual hostesses. Our staff are business minded, educated, attractive, reliable, polite and experienced. Our team can be hired to meet and greet customers on tradeshow stands and guests at events. They can also be utilised to expertly run a reception desk, serve drinks, hospitality and create a professional, welcoming atmosphere. Our event hospitality hostesses will keep your stand clean and tidy as well as talking to customers, collecting business cards and prospective leads.
Our event staff are experienced and will hit the ground running to support you with all manner of event organisation including –
- Event set up / packing delegate and goody bags and making sure signage is correct and in-place
- Directional staff to make sure your clients find the correct room / seminar room / venue
- Meet and greet hostesses to welcome guests and offer advice and assistance
- Registration staff to hand out passes and tick off names of attendees
- Conference q&a staff / microphone staff
- Delegate movement staff during breaks
- Distribution of event material
- Coach and shuttle bus signage and movement
- Hospitality staff to assist with refreshments and keeping the venue clean and tidy
We also supply event staff to assist at PR launches, media events, experiential events with model hostesses and hospitality staff.
We cover the UK and worldwide with local staff and book excellent, professional event teams and staff across the United Kingdom, Europe, Asia, USA etc. at national and local venues.