experience staff are providing sales staff at World Travel Market, ExCel London. WTM London introduces global travel buyers to over 5,000 of the biggest destinations and brands in the world. WTM London prides itself on being the hub of travel ideas. We aim to give you, the global travel trade, an insight of how the industry will look in the next five years, share innovations and create endless business opportunities over the course of three days. Connect with the world’s travel providers with remarkable insight and opportunity, culminating at WTM London.
experience staff are a global event staffing agency providing local, legally employed stand promoters, lead generation staff and hospitality hostesses to support exhibitors. We have offices in United Kingdom, France, Europe and have partners worldwide to provide seamless local sales staff services. Using locally situated and multi-lingual sales staff enables sales teams to expand and is a cost efficient means of growing show presence. Our staff are also able to support multi-language translation enabling international sales between visitors and exhibitors. We are an ESSA – the event supplier and services association member and follow best practice for our sales staff services. Our staff are intelligent, proactive and have vast experience of supporting exhibitors from industries such as technology, design, cloud computing, fashion and IT at international tradeshows. experience staff always hand select our staff to ensure they are the best fit for an exhibitor and we strive for excellent feedback and successful events with all our bookings.
sales staff can be hired to sample new products, distribute marketing material, encourage sales and promote brand messages to consumers. We work internationally across the world offering an effective, easy to book solution for brands who require worldwide exposure at events. Our office team also offer support on logistics and are happy to advise and work with our clients. experience staff are the best solution for companies who require enthusiastic, engaging and organised sales staff worldwide. We work across the United Kingdom, Europe and Worldwide to provide staff.
experience staff booking team pride ourselves on our organised and efficient service. We take great pride in only working with the very best staff and guarantee all our staff we provide all our clients exhibit the following qualities;
- PUNCTUAL, RELIABLE, ORGANISED & FULLY PRE-BRIEFED We make sure the staff are fully briefed prior to the booking with the event times, details, uniform requirements and company information. We make sure every team member has reviewed the company website and learnt any background information on the business so they arrive fully knowledgable of the company. We also check all our staff in the night before a booking and in the morning to make sure they arrive safely and on time with the client. We also only book local staff who are close to the venue to minimise transport issues and remain fully contactable throughout the event.
- WHATS APP MESSAGING PRE-SHOW MESSAGING GROUP We create a WhatsApp messaging group with our clients, staff and booking teams to share pre-show information and entrance passes. We also check-in staff every morning via the group and the team share photos and clients can communicate with us throughout.
- PROFESSIONAL APPEARANCE & INTELLIGENT ATTITUDE Our personnel are always very well presented and groomed and take care in their appearance. They have own smart business wear and a professional look. All our staff are very bright, keen, eager to work with a bright and positive personality.
- ENGAGING, ENERGETIC & ENTHUSIASTIC – Our staff have outgoing personalities and enjoy talking with and meeting new people. We only book staff who are genuinely interested in exhibitions, businesses and thrive in speaking to large numbers of people in busy environments. Many of our staff are also working actors and performers from an entertainment background which works well in exhibition and event environments.
- BUSINESS / MARKETING QUALIFIED – Many of our staff have qualifications and degrees in business, marketing and event management. We also hand match staff to clients and businesses according to their backgrounds and personal interests. Staff that are passionate about a product and industry will be passionate about promoting your business.
- EXHIBITION EXPERIENCE – Our staff are used to speaking with large numbers of people and also experienced at lead spotting. They will field leads and only refer genuine interested customers to you to aid your sales team in closing sales saving time,
- TECHNOLOGY TRAINED – Our team have experience of technology and can be trained to use tech such as badge scanners, iPads and android devices. We also have diverse presenting teams who can demonstrate devices and conduct presentations to visitors.
- HMRC COMPLIANT & FULLY INSURED STAFF WITH PUBLIC & EMPLOYERS LIABILITY INSURANCE – In the United Kingdom, HMRC’s view of agency staff has changed. Promotion staff, promotional models and hostesses are no longer able to be hired and pay through agencies as self employed or freelance. They must be treated as employees, with the agency deducting tax, national insurance and they must be fully covered with insurance. Exhibition Girls Limited also pay our staff holiday pay and other benefits.
experience staff are the leading promotional and event staffing agency for exhibitors worldwide. We work with creative and branding agencies who need a global solution for staffing their campaigns. We are a full service agency, with agency experience and field experience meaning we have a 360 view of creating successful events. We staff globally with local bookers and exceptional brand focused promotional and sales staff.
Our staffing services include exhibition stand hostesses, receptionists, hospitality hostesses, promotion staff, exhibition staff, coffee baristas, lead generation staff, sales staff, costume characters & presenters.
experience staff put very high value on all the staff and teams we book for our clients. We only hire and recruit staff with experience and transferable skills such as languages, event management and marketing qualifications. Most importantly all our team are outgoing, enjoy working with people, promoting businesses and working in exhibition environments.