experience staff are providing companies with professional local promo staff at the upcoming Formula E event / London E-Prix at ExCel London. The London ePrix is an annual race of the single-seater, electrically powered Formula E championship, held in London, United Kingdom. It was first raced in the 2014-15 season until the 2015-16 season. The event will return for the 2019-20 season, but at a new location around ExCeL London. The ABB FIA Formula E Championship makes a welcome return to the streets of London for the double-header 2019/20 season finale. 24 cars and drivers going head-to-head in the historical heartland of East London’s docklands. Witness the crowning of a Champion on the streets of the UK capital. experience staff have already provided local promo staff at the Paris and Monaco event supporting the merchandise area with multi-lingual retail staff. We have experience of supporting global sporting and fitness brands with professional promo staff
experience staff are a global promo staff agency providing local, legally employed stand promoters, lead generation staff and hospitality hostesses to support exhibitors. We have offices in United Kingdom, France, Europe and have partners worldwide to provide seamless local promo staff services.. Using locally situated and multi-lingual promo staff enables sales teams to expand and is a cost efficient means of growing show presence. Our promo staff are also able to support multi-language translation enabling international sales between visitors and exhibitors. We are an IPM – Institute of Promotional Marketing Member and an ESSA – the event supplier and services association memberand follow best practice for our promo staff services. Our promo staff are intelligent, proactive and have vast experience of supporting exhibitors from industries such as technology, design, cloud computing, fashion and IT at international tradeshows. experience staff always hand select our staff to ensure they are the best fit for an exhibitor and we strive for excellent feedback and successful events with all our bookings.
experience staff are a leading Worldwide promo staff agency supplying legally employed promotion staff and exhibition staff for events. We supply local promo staff for at the major United Kingdom and Europe exhibition venues. Our staff are experienced and represent brands in a professional, engaging and enthusiastic promotion staff for brands to new customers. exhibition staff can be hired to sample new products, distribute marketing material, encourage sales and promote brand messages to consumers. We work internationally across the world offering an effective, easy to book solution for brands who require worldwide exposure at events. Our office team also offer support on logistics and are happy to advise and work with our clients. experience staff are the best solution for companies who require enthusiastic, engaging and organised promo staff worldwide. We work across the United Kingdom, Europe and Worldwide to provide staff.
experience staff promo staff booking team pride ourselves on our organised and efficient service. We take great pride in only working with the very best staff and guarantee all our staff we provide all our clients exhibit the following qualities;
- PUNCTUAL, RELIABLE, ORGANISED & FULLY PRE-BRIEFED We make sure the staff are fully briefed prior to the booking with the event times, details, uniform requirements and company information. We make sure every team member has reviewed the company website and learnt any background information on the business so they arrive fully knowledgable of the company. We also check all our staff in the night before a booking and in the morning to make sure they arrive safely and on time with the client. We also only book local staff who are close to the venue to minimise transport issues and remain fully contactable throughout the event.
- WHATS APP MESSAGING MESSAGING GROUP We create a WhatsApp messaging group with our clients, staff and booking teams to share pre-show information and entrance passes. We also check-in staff every morning via the group and the team share photos and clients can communicate with us throughout.
- PROFESSIONAL APPEARANCE & INTELLIGENT ATTITUDE Our personnel are always very well presented and groomed and take care in their appearance. They have own smart business wear and a professional look. All our staff are very bright, keen, eager to work with a bright and positive personality.
- ENGAGING, ENERGETIC & ENTHUSIASTIC – Our staff have outgoing personalities and enjoy talking with and meeting new people. We only book staff who are genuinely interested in exhibitions, businesses and thrive in speaking to large numbers of people in busy environments. Many of our staff are also working actors and performers from an entertainment background which works well in exhibition and event environments.
- BUSINESS / MARKETING QUALIFIED – Many of our staff have qualifications and degrees in business, marketing and event management. We also hand match staff to clients and businesses according to their backgrounds and personal interests. Staff that are passionate about a product and industry will be passionate about promoting your business.
- EXHIBITION EXPERIENCE – Our staff are used to speaking with large numbers of people and also experienced at lead spotting. They will field leads and only refer genuine interested customers to you to aid your sales team in closing sales saving time,
- TECHNOLOGY TRAINED – Our team have experience of technology and can be trained to use tech such as badge scanners, iPads and android devices. We also have diverse presenting teams who can demonstrate devices and conduct presentations to visitors.
- HMRC COMPLIANT & FULLY INSURED STAFF WITH PUBLIC & EMPLOYERS LIABILITY INSURANCE – In the United Kingdom, HMRC’s view of agency staff has changed. Promotion staff, promotional models and hostesses are no longer able to be hired and pay through agencies as self employed or freelance. They must be treated as employees, with the agency deducting tax, national insurance and they must be fully covered with insurance. Exhibition Girls Limited also pay our staff holiday pay and other benefits.
experience staff are the leading promo staff for brands worldwide. We work with creative and branding agencies who need a global solution for staffing their campaigns. We are a full service agency, with agency experience and field experience meaning we have a 360 view of creating successful events. We staff globally with local bookers and exceptional brand focused promotional and promo staff.
Contact us to hire promo staff at the Formula E Prix Event at ExCel London