experience staff are providing local Beijing based temporary event staff and promo staff at the Beijing Winter Olympics 2022
Having won the bid for the 2022 Olympic Winter Games on 31 July 2015, Beijing is set to become the first city in the world to have hosted both the summer and winter editions of the Olympic Games.
With a vision of “Joyful Rendezvous upon Pure Ice and Snow,” Beijing 2022 will build on the legacies of the landmark Beijing 2008 Olympic Games and expects to encourage millions of people across China to embrace winter sports.
The 109 events in seven Olympic winter sports will be held in the three competition zones of central Beijing, Yanqing and Zhangjiakou.
Beijing will host all the ice events (curling, ice hockey and skating) and four snow events (snowboard big air and freestyle skiing big air, men’s and women’s), making full use of the legacy venues of Beijing 2008 in the spirit of Olympic Agenda 2020.
Yanqing, a suburban district of Beijing (80km to the northwest) and home to the famous Badaling and Juyongguan stretches of the Great Wall, is to host the alpine skiing and sliding (bobsleigh, skeleton and luge) events.
Zhangjiakou, further to the northwest in the neighbouring Hebei province, will host all the other snow events (snowboard, freestyle skiing, cross country skiing, ski jumping, Nordic combined and biathlon) in its Chongli district, a popular skiing destination.
The Beijing-Zhangjiakou high-speed railway, to be completed by the end of 2019, will cut travel time from Beijing to Yanqing to 20 minutes, and from Beijing to Zhangjiakou to 50 minutes.
The addition of seven new events — women’s monobob, freestyle skiing big air (men’s and women’s), and mixed team events in short track speed skating team relay, ski jumping, freestyle skiing aerials and snowboard cross — to Beijing 2022’s sports programme will bring about the most gender-balanced Olympic Winter Games to date, with more female athletes (45.44 percent) and women’s events than at any previous Games.
- Spring Festival (Chinese New Year)
The Olympic Winter Games Beijing 2022 will take place in February 2022, coinciding with the Chinese New Year (Spring Festival), the most important holiday in China. Local residents are looking forward to welcoming athletes from around the globe to enjoy the Chinese New Year festivities, the majestic landscape and the rich cultures of Beijing, Yanqing, and Zhangjiakou, as they charm the world with the beauty of winter sports.
VISION AND MISSIONS OF THE OLYMPIC MOVEMENT
experience staff are a global event staff and promo staff agency providing local, legally employed stand promoters, lead generation staff and hospitality hostesses to support exhibitors. We have offices in United Kingdom, France, Europe and have partners worldwide to provide seamless local promo staff services.. Using locally situated and multi-lingual promo staff enables sales teams to expand and is a cost efficient means of growing show presence. Our promo staff are also able to support multi-language translation enabling international sales between visitors and exhibitors. We are an IPM – Institute of Promotional Marketing Member and an ESSA – the event supplier and services association member and follow best practice for our promo staff services. Our promo staff are intelligent, proactive and have vast experience of supporting exhibitors from industries such as technology, design, cloud computing, fashion and IT at international tradeshows. experience staff always hand select our staff to ensure they are the best fit for an exhibitor and we strive for excellent feedback and successful events with all our bookings.
experience staff promo staff booking team pride ourselves on our organised and efficient service. We take great pride in only working with the very best staff and guarantee all our staff we provide all our clients exhibit the following qualities;
- PUNCTUAL, RELIABLE, ORGANISED & FULLY PRE-BRIEFED We make sure the staff are fully briefed prior to the booking with the event times, details, uniform requirements and company information. We make sure every team member has reviewed the company website and learnt any background information on the business so they arrive fully knowledgable of the company. We also check all our staff in the night before a booking and in the morning to make sure they arrive safely and on time with the client. We also only book local staff who are close to the venue to minimise transport issues and remain fully contactable throughout the event.
- WHATS APP MESSAGING MESSAGING GROUP We create a WhatsApp messaging group with our clients, staff and booking teams to share pre-show information and entrance passes. We also check-in staff every morning via the group and the team share photos and clients can communicate with us throughout.
- PROFESSIONAL APPEARANCE & INTELLIGENT ATTITUDE Our personnel are always very well presented and groomed and take care in their appearance. They have own smart business wear and a professional look. All our staff are very bright, keen, eager to work with a bright and positive personality.
- ENGAGING, ENERGETIC & ENTHUSIASTIC – Our staff have outgoing personalities and enjoy talking with and meeting new people. We only book staff who are genuinely interested in exhibitions, businesses and thrive in speaking to large numbers of people in busy environments. Many of our staff are also working actors and performers from an entertainment background which works well in exhibition and event environments.
- BUSINESS / MARKETING QUALIFIED – Many of our staff have qualifications and degrees in business, marketing and event management. We also hand match staff to clients and businesses according to their backgrounds and personal interests. Staff that are passionate about a product and industry will be passionate about promoting your business.
- EXHIBITION EXPERIENCE – Our staff are used to speaking with large numbers of people and also experienced at lead spotting. They will field leads and only refer genuine interested customers to you to aid your sales team in closing sales saving time,
- TECHNOLOGY TRAINED – Our team have experience of technology and can be trained to use tech such as badge scanners, iPads and android devices. We also have diverse presenting teams who can demonstrate devices and conduct presentations to visitors.
- HMRC COMPLIANT & FULLY INSURED STAFF WITH PUBLIC & EMPLOYERS LIABILITY INSURANCE – In the United Kingdom, HMRC’s view of agency staff has changed. Promotion staff, promotional models and hostesses are no longer able to be hired and pay through agencies as self employed or freelance. They must be treated as employees, with the agency deducting tax, national insurance and they must be fully covered with insurance. Exhibition Girls Limited also pay our staff holiday pay and other benefits.
experience staff are the leading promo staff for brands worldwide. We work with creative and branding agencies who need a global solution for staffing their campaigns. We are a full service agency, with agency experience and field experience meaning we have a 360 view of creating successful events. We staff globally with local bookers and exceptional brand focused promotional and promo staff.
Contact us to hire event staff and promo staff at the Monaco Grand Prix in France