experience staff provided conference staff for Lenovo at etc Venues for their conference and events in 2019. We were engaged to supply conference staff, event staff and delegate registration staff for the leading banking group.
Lenovo are dedicated to transforming our customers’ experience with technology—and how it, and they, interact with the world around us. We call this Intelligent Transformation. We are setting the stage for what’s possible with technology shaped by Augmented Intelligence, capable of enhancing and elevating human capability. At Lenovo, our vision is that we will create personal devices more people are inspired to own, a culture more people aspire to join, and an enduring, trusted business that is well respected around the world.
experience staff are a leading Worldwide agency supplying professional, organised and efficient conference staff for international events. Our staff are multi-lingual, fluent English and from business and marketing backgrounds. Using experience staff for corporate events ensures a professional and efficient staffing service. Our conference Staff are hired to register delegates at events, assist with seminar organisation, Q&A microphone support and schedule assistance. We work with leading international professional venues, high profile businesses from the finance, banking, IT, security industries. We provide organised assistance to make sure events are efficient, scheduled and efficient. experience staff offer a professional service for businesses and planners who require staffing support at their events.
experience staff have provided conference staff at a wide range of meetings, corporate away days and high profile seminars. Our personnel are available for booking internationally and are also local to venues – minimising costs. experience staff guarantee that our team will all display the following qualities when representing and working with you
- Punctual and reliable – our staff are situated locally to the venues
- Presentable and smart with impeccable manners and appearance
- Multi-lingual and fluent English speakers
- Business knowledge and experience of assisting at conferences
Conference Staff assist with conference rooms need to be filled orderly, late comers need seating and Q&A sessions need microphone assistance. We also know it’s important to have the right type of staff supporting you. experience staff place high value on all our corporate conference staff. We have work with a number of leading event companies across the UK, Europe and internationally. We also have over ten years experience in the corporate events sector and always strive for excellent feedback. We provide a number of professional and efficient services to conference and event organisers including:
- DELEGATE RECEPTION STAFF, PACK COMPILATION & DISTRIBUTION to work pre event to make sure material is collated efficiently and correctly for distribution to delegates on arrival
- REGISTRATION STAFF Delegate registration staff with efficient and organised typists to make sure attendees are registered seamlessly, assisting with data entry and badge printing
- DELEGATE & SPEAKER BADGE DISTRIBUTION Staff to make sure attendees are distributed with their passes correctly and efficiently
- CONFERENCE ROOM FILLING STAFF to make sure all seats are taken and that the room is filled quickly and efficiently and seat newcomers quickly and efficiently
- SPEAKER TIME CHECK STAFF Time check staff to inform speakers of time and to keep conferences to time
- Q&A MICROPHONE ASSISTANCE staff to hold microphones and assist with the session
- CONFERENCE STAFF ROOM ASSISTANTS Staff to keep the conference rooms tidy, distribute marketing material and greet delegates as they arrive
- HOSPITALITY STAFF to serve afternoon drinks and manage break out refreshment areas
experience staff are the leading experiential staffing agency providing the best worldwide brand ambassadors to make events successful. We work with the world’s biggest marketing agencies, brand agencies, PR agencies and brands to support their promotional activity with local, legally employed, dynamic and passionate experiential staffing. With local agencies and staffing hubs in major international cities, our booking teams have the logistic and local knowledge to fully support event planners. From B2B, mobile, technology and leading multinational consumer clients we have worked with the worlds leading brands. Our brand ambassadors are personally matched to brands by our booking teams, from Chinese speaking promotional staff for a Chinese New Year pop up to staffing the Sega booth at EGX – the UK’s biggest gaming event. We fully manage all our staffing and events, and are are on-call throughout the event. Experience Staff have the best reputation worldwide for our experiential staffing solution.
experience staff Experiential Staff can be booked to promote product launches and brand promotion directly to new audiences. Promotional activity is supported with a brand experience from sampling, to competitions or celebrity launches. The goal of experiential marketing is increasing sales, awareness and influencing new customers for brands. Experiential activity because it involves interaction through sampling, social media interaction is also measurable. Experiential Marketing can take place via a worldwide roadshow, shopping centre tour, commuter sampling, exhibitions and pop up stores.
experience staff are a member of IPM – the Institute of Promotional Marketing the trade body for the promotional marketing & brand activation industry in the United Kingdom representing and supporting the best agencies and suppliers in the industry.